qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Marie Sacksick" <marie.sacks...@domoscio.com>
Subject [Issue] QPID PROTON with ruby 2.4.1
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2019 10:50:48 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to use Qpid Proton 0.26.0 with the corresponding gem to exchange
with Azure Eventhub. However, when using the method .receive on a Receiver,
I have the following error:

*	Qpid::Proton::LinkError Exception: [-5]:
#<SWIG::TYPE_p_pn_error_t:0x00561d885e7b20

Is it something you are aware of? How can I fix it?

Furthermore, did you try already to use Qpid with ruby 2.6?

Thank you very much for your answers,

Marie SACKSICK

Data scientist

+33 1 85 09 03 57