qpid-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Meulemans <m.meulem...@tkhinnovations.com>
Subject Qpid dispatch unstable inter-router connections
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2018 19:14:39 GMT
Hi all,

I am running a three node fully connected mesh of dispatch routers with
10000 attached clients and I am seeing some unstable inter-router
connections (I am sending around 1000 message per second through the
network). The inter-router connections fail every so many seconds with the
message: Connection to router-2:55672 failed: amqp:session:invalid-field
sequencing error, expected delivery-id 7, got 6

I am not sure if this is to be expected / unexpected or that I have a
faulty configuration.

The routers are connected as follows: router-0 -> router-1, router-0 ->
router-2, router-1 -> router-2
Attached are my qdrouter.conf (from one of the routers) and a log snippet
from router-0 at debug level from connection drop to connection
re-established to connection drop again.
Versions: qpid-dispatch@1.0.1-rc1, qpid-proton@0.20.0

Hope someone can help.

Cheers,
Marcel