qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMSMessageID differences in JMS 0.30.0 and JMS AMQP 0-x 6.3.0 clients
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2018 18:59:09 GMT
I'd guess that the brokers message conversion is taking the sent AMQP
1.0 message, finding it has a string message-id, and processing it
such that it ends up with a UUID in the converted AMQP 0-10 message
metadata. That in itself isnt an issue, but if thats happening the
broker would also need to ensure 0-10 consumers had processed the ID
similarly when any selection is being performed for them.

Robbie