qpid-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Dixon <br...@bldixon.net>
Subject Re: JMSMessageID differences in JMS 0.30.0 and JMS AMQP 0-x 6.3.0 clients
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2018 19:11:43 GMT
I have an example attached.   The PublishMessage code needs to use the JMS
0.30.0 client.  The BrowseMessage code needs to use the MS AMQP 0-x 6.3.0
client.  When you run the BrowseMessage after publishing the message you'll
see where it can't find the message by the JMSMessageID it is returning.

What's more interesting is in the BrowseMessage if you uncomment this code:
System.setProperty("qpid.amqp.version", "0-8");

it works successfully.  And the JMSMessageID is what I get when I get the
message id from a JMS 0.30.0 client.

PublishMessage.java
<http://qpid.2158936.n2.nabble.com/file/t396334/PublishMessage.java>
BrowseMessage.java