qpid-users mailing list archives

From bryand <br...@bldixon.net>
Subject Ok to delete default VirtualHostNode with Broker-J 7?
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2018 12:26:51 GMT
We are using Broker-J 7.0.2.  We are utilizing High Availability and I've
configured a Virtual Host and Virtual Host Nodes and we do not utilize the
'default' Virtual Host Nodes in any of our Broker-J instances.   Just to
keep the configuration clean, I would like to delete the 'default'
VirtualHostNodes from each Broker-J instance.  I wanted to double check
doing that will be ok.  I've done it with our development environment and
all seems fine but wanted to make sure before doing it in our Test and
Production environments.

Thanks
Bryan