qpid-users mailing list archives

From andi welchlin <andi.welch...@gmail.com>
Subject QPID Proton 0.19 connection.close() does not close remote connection
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2018 21:33:04 GMT
Hello all,

I connected a Proton MessagingHandler (Python3) to a QPID C++ Broker 0.37.

I want to close the handler gracefully but I could not manage to do so.

When I call connection.close() the state is afterwards: LOCAL_UNINIT,
REMOTE_ACTIVE

So it does not close the remote connection (or the broker does not close
it).

When I connect to the broker with qpid-tool, I can see that the client is
still there.

What is the right way to close a MessagingHandler and all its connections?

Kind Regards,
Andreas