qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rabih M <rabih.prom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: C++ imperative client API
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2018 13:30:45 GMT
Hello,

As Olivier said at Murex we wrote a small C++ client with an imperative API
that wraps proton. At that time we did not know that the community had
plans to develop one.

The API we wrote was inspired from JMS (connection, session, messaging
producer, messaging consumer...). So the whole thing is similar to Qpid-Jms
wrapping Proton-J.

What design are you thinking about?

We would like to unify our effort with the community to have a working
C++ imperative
client.

Best regards,
Rabih