qpid-users mailing list archives

From Keith W <keith.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: qpid-broker-j-7.0.0 failover is slow
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2018 11:18:10 GMT
Bryan

Thanks for reporting the problem.  This is a defect in Broker-J 7.0.0
and 7.0.1.  The defect will cause startup to be delayed as you have
observed (5 seconds (cumulative) per queue or exchange using an
alternate binding).   The synchronous/asynchronous recoverer and
existence or not of consumers has no bearing.

The fix should be straight forward. I anticipate putting it out, as
part of a 7.0.2, soon.

Keith

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-8106