qpid-users mailing list archives

From Keith W <keith.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: proxy (firewall) issue
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2018 10:51:52 GMT
Qian,

>From your description, it sounds like your firewall may be blocking
the none HTTP traffic.  Perhaps utilising the AMQP 1.0 web socket
binding is an option for you?

http://docs.oasis-open.org/amqp-bindmap/amqp-wsb/v1.0/amqp-wsb-v1.0.html

What AMQP 1.0 enabled products have you selected (client and server
side)?  Broker-J and the Qpid JMS Client have web socket support.

Hope this helps.

On 8 February 2018 at 14:55, Qian Cheng <Qian.Cheng@doubleslash.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> we are currently facing a "big" simple problem. In one of our deploy environment, there
is a firewall between our glass fish server and  amqp server. We can reach amqp server via
proxy (HTTPS).

> My data here:
>
> environment: JAVA, AMQP 1.0
>
> Glassfish 4  (JAVA) using jms/amqp to send and consume messages with "amqps://amqpRemoteUri"
(topic)  => due to firewall not possible