qpid-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Gavrila <d.gavr...@icloud.com>
Subject Re: Browsing the whole LVQ
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2018 06:33:26 GMT
Hi Gordon,

Thanks for your answer.I think I can manage this, but it would be really nice if you can write
a sample.

I‘ve noticed that in proton 0.20 you‘ve added the sample colour_send.cpp for the filtering.
I think it would be useful for everyone if the samples are organized after use case scenarios.
For example would be the directories:
    -RequestReply
    -Filtering
    -Simple
    -Direct

and each folder will contain the sender&receiver and a README file.

Best regards,
Daniel