qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Travel Assistance applications open.
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2018 09:38:26 GMT
FYI: message from Travel Assistance Committee below:
—
The Travel Assistance Committee (TAC) are pleased to announce that
travel assistance applications for ApacheCon NA 2018 are now open!

We will be supporting ApacheCon NA Montreal, Canada on 24th - 29th
September 2018

  TAC exists to help those that would like to attend ApacheCon events,
but are unable to do so for financial reasons. For more info on this
years applications and qualifying criteria, please visit the TAC website
at < http://www.apache.org/travel/ <http://www.apache.org/travel/> >.
Applications are now open and will close 1st May.
Important: Applications close on May 1st, 2018. Applicants have until
the closing date above to submit their applications (which should
contain as much supporting material as required to efficiently and
accurately process their request), this will enable TAC to announce
successful awards shortly afterwards.
As usual, TAC expects to deal with a range of applications from a
diverse range of backgrounds. We therefore encourage (as always) anyone
thinking about sending in an application to do so ASAP.   We look
forward to greeting many of you in Montreal

Kind Regards, Gavin - (On behalf of the Travel Assistance Committee)
—