qpid-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Gavrila <d.gavr...@icloud.com>
Subject example selected_recv.cpp
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2018 08:48:20 GMT

Hello,

My environment:
Proton v. 0.19
C++ Broker v.1.37 configured with AMQP 1.0

I have problems with setting up correctly the example and to test it.
1.       Do you have also a sender example that works with the selected_recv ?
2.       Which configuration do I need to make in the broker ?
3.       The variable “proton::codec::encoder enc” from line 44 looks like a local variable
that is never used
4.       I cannot figure from documentation which is the purpose of the selector “apache.org:selector-filter:string”
.
Why is necessary such a construct ?

Many thanks,
Daniel