qpid-users mailing list archives

From VERMEULEN Olivier <Olivier.VERMEU...@murex.com>
Subject C++ imperative client API
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2018 08:29:20 GMT
Hello,

We already discussed with some of you our need @Murex for a C++ imperative client API.
I remember Justin saying that you were making progress on this subject but I can't seem to
find any information about it.
Could you give us a quick status on this? Note that we would also be interested in contributing
to the development of this new client.

Thanks,
Olivier

This e-mail contains information for the intended recipient only. It may contain proprietary
material or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorised
to distribute, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment to it. Murex cannot guarantee that
it is virus free and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from its use.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify immediately the sender and delete
the original email received, any attachments and all copies from your system.