qpid-users mailing list archives

From Oleksandr Rudyy <oru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java Broker performance
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2018 10:28:07 GMT
Hi Tomas,

Thanks for feedback. I will merge the changes into 7.0.1.

We will be looking into performance improvements for AMQP 1.0 later
this year. Though, we do not have a date exactly when we will be doing
this work.
The changes we had implemented are tactical. They are small enough to
be ported into 7.0.x branch.

For the use cases exercised by your sample applications I cannot think
about any Broker settings which would improve the performance farther.
Hopefully the following work will increase the performance and resolve
the Broker-J lagging behind the C++ broker.

Kind Regards,
Alex