qpid-users mailing list archives

From Jakub Scholz <ja...@scholz.cz>
Subject Re: qpid-tool (QMF) filters
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2018 20:26:12 GMT
Hi Jan,

This is an example which I found in my notes:
call 120 queueMoveMessages SrcQueue DstQueue 10
{"filter_type":"header_match_str","filter_params":{"header_key":"qpid.subject","header_value":"key1"}}

I haven't used it for some time, but give it a try, I think it should still
work.

Thanks & Regards
Jakub