qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Qpid Proton 0.20.0
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2018 14:51:19 GMT
On 25 January 2018 at 12:46, Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemmell@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I have put together a spin for a Qpid Proton 0.20.0 release, please
> give it a test out and vote accordingly.
>
> The source archive can be grabbed from:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/proton/0.20.0-rc1/
>
> The JIRAs currently assigned are:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12313720&version=12342219
>
> It is tagged as 0.20.0-rc1.
>
> Regards,
> Robbie

+1

I checked things over as follows:
 - Verified the signature and checksum files.
 - Checked the LICENCE+NOTICE files are present and year updated in latter.
 - Ran the source build and tests, installed the result.
 - Built Qpid CPP 1.37.0 against the install and ran its tests.
 - Built Qpid Dispatch 1.0.0 + master against the install and ran their tests.
 - Used the CPP binding helloworld example against qpidd and both routers.
 - Used the JMS clients HelloWorld example against qpidd and both routers.

Robbie