qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Qpid Dispatch now using Python unittest2 to run tests
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2018 12:16:17 GMT
Is it possible to detect that it isnt installed and emit a warning
when cmake is run? Or perhaps just when the tests are run? I think
that could help folks running into this new requirement for the first
time.

The failures you get when running on a box without unittest2 didn't
immediately scream 'install python-unittest2', and though it is now
mentioned in the README it seems likely that someone updating from
dispatch 1.0.0 to 1.1.0 wont necessarily see that or think to install
that specifically first if they dont happen to already have it.

Robbie