qpid-users mailing list archives

From Roddie Kieley <rkie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: trouble connecting to Azure Service Bus from OS X
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2018 02:00:46 GMT
Hi, while I have not run into your specific problem I had previously run
into some issues when utilizing the cyrus sasl implementation on OSX which
I documented via PROTON-1695 - '[OSX] Cyrus SASL plugins do not load
leading to missing mechanisms' [1]. It appears that you are utilizing the
sasl plain mechanism which I did have issues with.

Looking at the python docs for running on OSX I'm not seeing the link for
the dockerfile, can you point me in the right direction?

Roddie
---
[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PROTON-1695
[2] - https://docs.python.org/2/using/mac.html