qpid-users mailing list archives

From Roddie Kieley <rkie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ***UNCHECKED*** Re: trouble connecting to Azure Service Bus from OS X
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2018 02:20:28 GMT
Did you have any further luck after? I had suspected that if you were to
utilize ANONYMOUS sasl instead of PLAIN that that might avoid the issue
mentioned above, but wanted to take a look at the specific container image
you were using to confirm what was inside that would cause it to work ok
vs. the macports install to not.