qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Jan Bares, WOOD & Co." <jan.ba...@wood.cz>
Subject RE: JMS JNDI destination
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2018 14:05:25 GMT

Thank you Gordon, it works, topic must be used.

Kind regards, Jan

Jan Bares
Calypso / Java Lead Developer

Hradecka 10
Czech Republic
Mobile: +420 776 333 676

In association with
WOOD & Company Financial Services, a.s.
http://www.wood.cz

DISCLAIMER
________________________________
         WOOD & Company Financial Services, a.s. and its branches are authorized and regulated
by the CNB as Home State regulator and in Poland by the KNF, in Slovakia by the NBS, in Italy
by the CONSOB and in the UK by the FCA as Host State regulators. For further information about
WOOD & Co., its investment services, financial instruments and associated risks, safeguard
client assets (incl. compensation schemes) and contractual relationship please see our website
at www.wood.com<http://www.wood.com/> under section Corporate Governance.
         Unless otherwise stated, this transmission is neither an offer nor the solicitation
of an offer to sell or purchase any investment. All estimates, opinions and other information
contained herein are subject to change without notice and are provided in good faith but without
legal responsibility or liability. Opinion may be personal to the author and may not reflect
the opinions of WOOD & Co. Communications from sales persons, sales traders or traders
should not be regarded as investment research and may contain opinions or trading ideas which
are different from WOOD & Co. investment research opinions.
         This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise
protected from disclosure. If you are not a named addressee you must not use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this e-mail and any of its attachments. Please notify the sender that
you have received this email by mistake by replying to the email, and then delete the email
and any copies of it. Although WOOD & Co. routinely screens e-mails for viruses, addressees
should scan this e-mail and any attachments for viruses. WOOD & Co. makes no representation
or warranty as to the absence of viruses in this e-mail or any attachments. Please note that
to ensure regulatory compliance and for the protection of our clients and business, we may
monitor and read e-mails sent to and from our server(s).