qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gregor Berginc <gregor.berg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue building qpid-proton on Fedora
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2018 21:02:02 GMT
Hi Nandan,

I haven’t tried this but a colleague of mine has updated RPM spec for qpid-proton 0.19.
You should be able to use it to install system package on Fedora:

https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/tadeboro/qpid-proton/

Note that this is unofficial until RPM gets updated but you can check the RPM spec to be sure
that it just bumps the version:

https://github.com/xlab-si/rpm-qpid-proton/commit/dc484f9c18a1c78d620e1173c119414c546e18a9

I guess you can then install Python moudule via pip.

I hope this helps,
-Gregor