qpid-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Gavrila <d.gavr...@icloud.com>
Subject Re: Status monitoring
Date Sun, 14 Jan 2018 13:46:52 GMT

These are good news!
I think I'm able now to translate the use case scenario in "AMQP  language"

Each sensor publish a durable message with TTL=N seconds to the LVQ durable queue StatusOverview
 every N seconds.
Each GUI  client read the queue OverviewStatus in browse mode.
Before the shutdown the sensor remove its entry from the queue.
If a abnormal exit occurs the queue will remove the entry after maxim N seconds

I have one more general question. Which relation is between qpid-config and the qpid::messaging
API ? Everything that can be done with qpid-config can be done also with the API ?

Best regards,
Daniel