qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: JMS JNDI destination
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2018 17:54:41 GMT
On 23/01/18 17:37, Jan Bares, WOOD & Co. wrote:
> I want to send a message via direct Exchange and routing key, it's not clear what I should
write in jndi.properties and how I can get the destination in code? The examples apparently
send directly to the queue. Using JMS client 0.28.

With the c++ broker at present, you have to set the exchange name as the
destination (probably a topic makes sense, but this may not matter), and
then set the subject on the message to be the routing key. With the JMS
client I believe you can set the subject through the setJMSType() method.