qpid-users mailing list archives

From Chuck Rolke <cro...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Errors by compiling
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2018 18:17:15 GMT
Hello Daniel,

Your attachment got scrubbed. You could create a Jira and attach the information to that.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/QPID/issues/QPID-8075?filter=allissues

It would help if you could start with a clean build area before you run cmake. Then include
the cmake output in the jira along with the compiler output.