qpid-users mailing list archives

From dexter <rockbirdso...@gmail.com>
Subject [Proton-J] Create exchange / queues and bind them using proton-j library
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2018 23:29:59 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to create dynamically an exchange type topic and some queues and
bind them with the topic using a bindingKey using the latest Java library
proton-j-0.25.0.jar on a Apache Qpid Broker-J 7.0.0 server.

If the exchange / queues are in place (created using RabbitMQ library
amqp-client-5.1.2.jar) my app works. But I want to create the exchange and
the queues using only proton-j library, because is supports AMQP 1.0
Protocol.

I searched over this forum and over the GitHub examples but I could not find
a solution.

As I understand Receiver and Sender have some properties to set address,
durability, expiryPolicy and more. The address is in the format of
"exchangeName/bindingKey".

Does the proton-j library support ExchangeDeclare, QueueDeclare and
QueueBind ? If yes, is there and example ? If no, what library should I use
to manage exchanges / queues on a Broker with AMQP 1.0 Protocol support ?

Thank you,
Marius