qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Flores, Paul A." <PAUL.A.FLO...@SAIC.COM>
Subject Need help compiling in Visual Studio QPID C++
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2017 22:22:00 GMT
Help!

CMake is not cooperating/working with Visual Studio and I am about running out of hair to
pull! Only issues in the Linux world were self induced not sure about this windows environment!

Can anyone give me a bit of help?  I have a very narrow window to prove QPID is a viable alternative
for a new manufacturing application,

Any help would be greatly appreciated to get QIP CPP compiled!

Paul

This communication (including any attachments) may contain information that is proprietary,
confidential or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note
that further dissemination, distribution, use or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. Anyone who received this message in error should notify the sender immediately
by telephone or by return email and delete it from his or her computer.