qpid-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Qpid JMS 0.27.0
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2017 20:01:17 GMT
On 11/01/2017 12:37 PM, Robbie Gemmell wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I have put together a spin for a 0.27.0 Qpid JMS client release, please
> give it a test out and vote accordingly.
>
> The source and binary archives can be grabbed from:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/jms/0.27.0-rc1/
>
> The maven artifacts are also staged for now at:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1118
>
> The JIRAs currently assigned are:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12314524&version=12341712
>
> Regards,
> Robbie
>
> P.S. If you want to test it out using maven (e.g with the examples src, or
> your own things), you can temporarily add this to your poms to access the
> staging repo:
>
>    <repositories>
>      <repository>
>        <id>staging</id>
>        <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1118</url>
>      </repository>
>    </repositories>
>
> The dependency for the client itself would then be:
>
>    <dependency>
>      <groupId>org.apache.qpid</groupId>
>      <artifactId>qpid-jms-client</artifactId>
>      <version>0.27.0</version>
>    </dependency>

+1
* Validated signatures and checksums
* Checked for presence of license and notice files
* Ran mvn apache-rat:check to scan for missing license headers, none found.
* Built from source and ran tests
* Built ActiveMQ 5.x and ActiveMQ Artemis using staged bits and ran tests
* Inspected binary release for expected libraries and documentation.

--
Tim Bish
twitter: @tabish121