qpid-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Delbeke <Olivier.Delb...@awtce.be>
Subject qpidcpp - identifying messages from on_tracker_accept/on_tracker_reject
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2017 10:31:45 GMT
 Hi,

How can I identify the accepted/rejected message from within a messaging_handler::on_tracker_accept()
or messaging_handler::on_tracker_reject() callback ? I get rejections with "please retry in
10s" from ServiceBus, and I'd like to know which message I have to re-send...
I guess that this info is available in the AMQP packets ('first='?) I can't see any way to
add a message reference inside a tracker object.

Thank you,