qpid-users mailing list archives

From Ken Giusti <kgiu...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Qpid Proton 0.18.1
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2017 16:09:49 GMT
I've built a source release of the Python bindings for 0.18.1.

I've uploaded them to TestPyPI - you can pull them in using pip:

 pip install -vvv --no-cache --index-url https://test.pypi.org/simple/
python-qpid-proton

Feel free to test.  Post here if you hit a problem.

If all looks good I'll move that package over to the official pypi
repo before Friday.

-K

On Fri, Nov 3, 2017 at 1:32 PM, Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemmell@gmail.com> wrote:
> There were 6 binding +1 votes, and no other votes received. The vote has passed.
>
> I will add the files to the dist release repo and create the final tag
> shortly. The website will be updated after the release has had time to
> sync to the mirrors.
>
> Robbie

-K