qpid-users mailing list archives

From Aleksey Vorona <voron...@gmail.com>
Subject Struggling to undersand Qpid C++ message store
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2017 22:05:42 GMT
Dear all,

I am trying to configure the C++ broker with a message persistence
plugin and I can not find the documentation.

My current problem is that I see `make install` to place a lib at
/usr/local/lib/qpid/daemon/linearstore.so

and yet it fails:

$ qpidd --load-module linearstore.so
2017-11-03 15:04:07 [Broker] critical Unexpected error:
linearstore.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory: linearstore.so
(/media/data/source/qpid-cpp/src/qpid/sys/posix/Shlib.cpp:35)

I have tried to change the LDPATH but it did not seem to help.

I feel that I am missing a section in the documentation, as I can not
find any documentation on configuring message store with the C++
broker.

Could you help me, please?

-- Aleksey