qpid-users mailing list archives

From andi welchlin <andi.welch...@gmail.com>
Subject HA Cluster using Qpid C++ Broker 1.36.0
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2017 17:00:16 GMT
Hello,

I would like to configure a HA cluster using the Qpid C++ message broker
1.36.0. In the handbook I read that rgmanager is neccessary.

When I try to install it on Ubuntu 16.04 it is not found. On a Fedora
installation it is also not found.

Is anyone here using the Qpid message broker in a cluster?

Are you using rgmanager or is there some other cluster manager usable on
Linux?

Any hints are welcome ... even if you say "noone uses the Qpid broker in a
cluster".

Kind Regards,
Andreas