qpid-users mailing list archives

From Alan Conway <acon...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: HA Cluster using Qpid C++ Broker 1.36.0
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2017 19:01:30 GMT
rgmanager has been replaced by pacemaker on RHEL7, I'm not sure what is
available on Ubuntu. There is no out-of-the-box integration with pacemaker
or other cluster managers, but all that is needed is some configuration and
a couple of scripts to enable the cluster manager to start, stop and
promote Qpid brokers at the appropriate time - the cluster manager already
knows what the "appropriate time" is based on its liveness and membership
rules. If you're interested in trying to make it work, I can give you more
pointers on what is needed.