qpid-users mailing list archives

From Alan Conway <acon...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Electron/Amqp MessageAnnotations in Golang
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2017 20:17:28 GMT
Apologies for the long delay, this is a bug and was reported previously:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PROTON-1429

I am fixing it now, watch the JIRA to be notified when it is fixed. You can
get the latest code direct from git, the "go get" repo will be updated with
the next release of proton, which should be fairly soon.