qpid-users mailing list archives

From Keith W <keith.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java Broker performance
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2017 20:26:03 GMT
Hi Tomas,

That does sound surprising.  These performance tests[1] are run, with
BDB and using the latest Qpid JMS Client,  against both the Broker-J
7.0.0 and 6.1.4 code lines each day, which is consistently showing
v7.0.0 is faster for the five use-cases exercised by the tests (see
perftests/etc/testdefs/defaultTests.js).  I am interested to hear
about your use-case.   Do you have code you can share?

cheers, Keith.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/Running+Performance+Tests