qpid-users mailing list archives

From Keith W <keith.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Qpid Broker-J 7.0.0 (RC2)
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2017 16:41:42 GMT
As Alex says, we opted to keep the bundle names, directories structure
within bundles and maven artefact names unchanged,  The reasoning was
that the change would need to ripple through the users job control
scripts, distribution systems etc. If there are strongly held opinions
let's hear them now.    If a rename is going happen, I think it would
be better now.

>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%