qpid-users mailing list archives

From Alessio Gottardo <tappo...@yahoo.it.INVALID>
Subject Re: Electron/Amqp MessageAnnotations in Golang
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2017 12:10:16 GMT
 Thank you Alan, very much appreciated :)
Out of curiosity is there a specific reason for `panic`ing in the `default` case instead of
returning an `error`?I just became aware of this `recover` mechanism in go to handle a runtime
`panic` thrown somewhere else, but that's going to make the code quite a bit more complicated. I
was wondering if it would have been easier to return an error to whoever uses the `amqp`
go wrapper, but I see that could have quite of an impact on the codebase as it is at the moment.
Thank you for the fix.Alessio