qpid-users mailing list archives

From Vavricka <vavricka.to...@gmail.com>
Subject Java Broker performance
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2017 15:10:02 GMT
Hi,

we are testing release candidate of Java Broker 7.0.0.

I checkout tag 7.0.0, build broker with tests without any problem.

We have sender and receiver based on proton 0.18.1.
Both sender and receiver are started at same time.
Sender is sending 1000 persistent messages to exchange and receiver expects
1000 messages in queue. Messages have size 1 kB.
We tried DERBY and BDB as persistent storage.

Sending and consuming of durable messages is slow (10 messages per second).
When sending non-persistent messages then broker behaves as expected.

Is there some settings that can optimize persistent storage?

Tomas