qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exchanges usage
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2017 17:45:58 GMT
It is possible to either 'subscribe' to the exchange itself (with the
broker possibly making tempory subscription queues in the background
to facilitate it), or explicitly bind queues to exchanges (which can
be done with qpid-configs bind and unbind subcommands) and then
consume from the queues. The precise details depend on what exactly
you want it to do, and what clients you are using.