qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Qpid JMS client] Characters ',' and '=' in password
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2017 12:30:28 GMT
In terms of the client, my answer here is largely the same as the
other recent thread. I gave the client a check with a tweak of the
same brokerless test I mentioned last time and all was again fine. As
mentioned however, that test uses PLAIN, so maybe its an issue with
another particular SASL mechanism on the client or the broker (or
both), or perhaps the broker doesnt like credentials in that form. I'd
guess SCRAM-SHA-256 could be getting used with this combination of
client+server, but it depends on your precise client and broker
configuration, as perhaps might whether the credentials will work.
Again, perhaps a look with wireshark could help reveal something.

Robbie