qpid-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Stitcher <astitc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Qpid Proton 0.18.0
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2017 21:31:07 GMT
Some more problems found on FreeBSD and building with a libuv proactor
on Linux:

PROTON-1642, PROTON-1643, PROTON-1644, PROTON-1645

Everything I've found today is all either on uncommon platforms (RPi,
FreeBSD) or using the less tested libuv proactor.

So despite finding these, it's actually not clear to me whether they
are really important enough to nix the release.

What do others think? For the moment I think I'm going to abstain.

Andrew