qpid-users mailing list archives

From Adel Boutros <Adelbout...@live.com>
Subject Re: Does qpid-client-6.0.4 support AMQP 1.0 ?
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2017 10:25:49 GMT
Hello,

I agree the website page you reference to seems confusing especially that the client mentions
Qpid JMS. From my experience, I confirm the Qpid clients (at least JMS) supports AMQP 1.0.

We use it exclusively in 1.0 mode along with the Qpid Java Broker 6.0.4 (also only in AMQP
1.0) and it is working.

Regards,

Adel

________________________________
From: Ayed, Saoussen <Saoussen.Ayed@fisglobal.com>
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2017 12:13:33 PM
To: users@qpid.apache.org
Subject: Does qpid-client-6.0.4 support AMQP 1.0 ?

Hi Apache Team,

Could you please provide us information if qpid-client-6.0.4 supports AMQP 1.0 ?

I know that it’s not mentioned on your official site at link : https://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-java-6.0.4/index.html
But we were surprised that one of the exchanges has decommissioned old AMQP versions and now
only supports AMQP 1.0 (this had been confirmed it’s done by exchange) and we are still
able to connect to exchange queues.

We would much appreciate your help on this topics as it will help us understand what’s currently
happening.

Kind Regards,

Saoussen Ayed
Business Analyst
Post-Trade Derivatives & Securites
T:  +216 70 10 66 00 (ext: 2166287)
E: saoussen.ayed@fisglobal.com<mailto:saoussen.ayed@fisglobal.com>
FIS | Empowering the Financial World [cid:image005.png@01D11265.2C7F1D60] <https://www.facebook.com/FIStoday>
[cid:image006.png@01D11265.2C7F1D60] <https://twitter.com/FISGlobal> [cid:image007.png@01D11265.2C7F1D60]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/fis>

[cid:image004.jpg@01D2A278.DB978040]

by persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.