qpid-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Hartwig <thomas.hart...@gmail.com>
Subject Qpid dispatcher without broker
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2017 11:31:53 GMT
Hi,

I am currently evaluating messaging in a Java environment. My use case
is following. I want to be able to broadcast announce messages to some
small networks which might have a qpid dispatcher reachable. Later I
want to be able to setup a worker pattern. Each worker sitting in either
network is picking up an announce and establish a peer to peer
communication to the announce origin to further exchange the payload for
the work. For this purpose I don't need a broker but I need the qpid
dispatcher for optimal routing.

For this I have several questions:

1. How do I have to configure the dispatcher without broker, the
messages don't have to be persisted of course but must be distributed to
other networks if reachable.

2. What client protocol is best matching my setup? Which client qpid
components are suitable for my pattern?

Can you recommend a good documentation covering my needs?

Thanks
Thomas