qpid-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Qpid Proton-J 0.22.0
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2017 15:36:05 GMT
On 09/13/2017 10:35 AM, Robbie Gemmell wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I have put together a first spin for a Qpid Proton-J 0.22.0 release,
> please test it and vote accordingly.
>
> The source and binary archives can be grabbed from:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/proton-j/0.22.0-rc1/
>
> The maven artifacts are staged for now at:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1114
>
> The JIRAs assigned are:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12313720&version=12341448
>
> Regards,
> Robbie
>
> P.S. If you want to test things out using maven with your own build
> you can temporarily add this to your poms to access the staging repo:
>
>    <repositories>
>      <repository>
>        <id>staging</id>
>        <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1114</url>
>      </repository>
>    </repositories>
>
> The dependency for proton-j would then be:
>
>    <dependency>
>      <groupId>org.apache.qpid</groupId>
>      <artifactId>proton-j</artifactId>
>      <version>0.22.0</version>
>    </dependency>

+1
* Validated signatures and checksums
* Inspected license and notice files in the src and binary archives
* built from source and ran the tests
* validated licenses on files using mvn apache-rat:check
* built ActiveMQ 5.x using staged bits and ran AMQP tests
* built ActiveMQ Artemis using staged bits and ran AMQP tests
* built Qpid JMS using staged bits and ran the tests

--
Tim Bish
twitter: @tabish121