qpid-users mailing list archives

From 4 Integration <4integrat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Create durable subscription to Azure Service Bus
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2017 12:09:28 GMT
On the topic defined in Azure Service Bus "test.topic" I have a static
subscription defined named "sub1".

When publishing I use:
env.put("topic.TOPIC", "test.topic");

When subscribing to "sub1" I have
env.put("topic.TOPIC", "test.topic/Subscriptions/sub1");

The naming here seems required i.e.
<<topic-name>>/Subscriptions/<<subscription-name>>

Maybe some other naming required....or something. I will reach out to Azure
forum also.

I'll be back :)

/ Joacim