qpid-users mailing list archives

From Dan Langford <danlangf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dispatch Router load balancing config questions
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2017 15:46:14 GMT
Thank you all very much. i will upgrade to dispatch router 0.8.0 and forget
about XA transactions. i was thinking that all of these brokers out there
support XA transactions and i am now realizing that they support XA on
protocols that are not AMQP 1.0. in the past few days i have also studied
more about XA and realize that for all of my clients they do not need
transactions or that the local transactions will be just great.