qpid-users mailing list archives

From Garlapati Sreeram Kumar <sreer...@live.com>
Subject Reactor receiver stuck when transport is broken
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2017 00:09:39 GMT
Hello folks!

We have a client with 1 Connection with 1 ReceiveLink running in 1 Thread where it prints
when ever onDelivery() handler is invoked.
Receiver sends flow for every 100 messages and Connection IdleTimeout on the Service is 4
mins.

In some cases where there are transport issues – we noticed that neither onDelivery(event)
nor onTransportError() are raised.
The receiver is stuck forever. Even the idleTimeout empty frame is logged as written but,
it is not detecting that the transport is broken. When we workarounded this stuck receiver
with creating another brand-new receiveLink on the same Connection – we then see onTransportError()
event.
Is anyone experiencing this issue? Do, I have to actually listen for any other Transport events?
Help is much appreciated…

Thanks a lot for your Time!
Sreeram