qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Chandrashekar, Girish" <gchandrashe...@Wabtec.com>
Subject Qpid High Availability
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2017 13:03:34 GMT
Hi Team,

Could you please help me to setup Qpid High Availability functionality.

I am referring the below link, but I am not successful to setup; in fact I got the "422 -
je.cleaner.adjustUtilization is not a valid BDBJE environment parameter" error  and also I
had lost the files and folders present in my C:\ after this error. I tried the same in 2 virtual
machines and also in my local machine same result 😞

https://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-java-6.1.4/java-broker/book/Java-Broker-High-Availability-CreatingGroup.html

Can someone let me know the root cause and also please help me to setup the High Availability
functionality.

Regards,

Girish LC

09886521716

This email and any attachments are only for use by the intended recipient(s) and may contain
legally privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise private information. Any unauthorized
use, reproduction, dissemination, distribution or other disclosure of the contents of this
e-mail or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Neither this information block,
the typed name of the sender, nor anything else in this message is intended to constitute
an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.