qpid-users mailing list archives

From msingman <matt.sing...@indepth.com>
Subject Re: QPID: Connection failed when connecting to remote QPIDD
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2017 17:44:35 GMT
Does the "INIT(0-0)" indicate that the message sender wants to use AMQP 1.0?
Assuming that is the case, how can I get the C++ code I have to use 0-10
(for what it's worth, qpid::messaging is being used)?

On the documentation for QPID 1.36.0 (which is the version that is used on
the host machine, not the container;
http://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-cpp-1.36.0/messaging-api/book/connections.html#connection-options
), it states in Table 1.4 that 0-10 is the default version that is used.
Further, when I attempt to manually set the protocol
("connection.setOption("protocol", "amqp0-10");"), the code compiles but I
get the following runtime error:

'qpid::messaging::MessagingException'
  what():  Invalid option: protocol not recognised
(/builddir/build/BUILD/qpid-cpp-1.36.0/src/qpid/messaging/ConnectionOptions.cpp:140)

Am I misreading the documentation in some way?