qpid-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Qpid Proton-J 0.19.0
Date Wed, 03 May 2017 20:53:52 GMT
+1

* Checked signatures and checksums
* Built from source and ran tests
* used mvn apache-rat:check to look for missing license headers
* Checked for license and notice files in the archives
* Used staged version with Qpid JMS to run all tests
* Used staged version with ActiveMQ 5.x to run the AMQP tests
* Used staged version with Artemis master to run all its AMQP tests

On 05/02/2017 01:14 PM, Robbie Gemmell wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I have put together a first spin for a Qpid Proton-J 0.19.0 release,
> please test it and vote accordingly.
>
> The source and binary archives can be grabbed from:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/proton-j/0.19.0-rc1/
>
> (Note: the .sha checksum files are generated using SHA512)
>
> The maven artifacts are staged for now at:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1105
>
> The JIRAs currently assigned are:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12313720&version=12340043
>
> Regards,
> Robbie
>
> P.S. If you want to test things out using maven with your own build
> you can temporarily add this to your poms to access the staging repo:
>
>    <repositories>
>      <repository>
>        <id>staging</id>
>        <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1105</url>
>      </repository>
>    </repositories>
>
> The dependency for proton-j would then be:
>
>    <dependency>
>      <groupId>org.apache.qpid</groupId>
>      <artifactId>proton-j</artifactId>
>      <version>0.19.0</version>