qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Using QMF to know about consumers in a topic exchange
Date Fri, 26 May 2017 17:18:43 GMT
On 26/05/17 18:09, mottese wrote:
> I'm running that test program, but I noticed that I never receive a response.
> I modified the connection to be:
>
>   Connection c(argc > 1 ? argv[1] : "localhost"); //, "{protocol:amqp1.0}");
>
> And that worked. Any idea why this would change things?

Does your broker (and/or client) have AMQP 1.0 enabled? If you run with
QPID_LOG_ENABLE=trace+ it should give some more insight into what was
going wrong over 1.0.

Without that it will use AMQP 0-10. Does it matter to you which protocol
you use? As it is QMF and the qpidd specific schema, it won't limit
interop. It would only be an issue if you wanted to turn off 0-10.